Friday, April 06, 2007

from the writings of DALE CARNEGIE

Posted by OP at 3:04 AM
* Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend your time trying to accomplish something they will admire.

* If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done againts seeming impossibilities. The things is to get the work done.

* The next time you are tempted to run to someone else to get you out of some trouble, say to yourself, I can solve this problem myself. If I try to dogde, I am only fooling myself. I will solve it. Then go ahead and solve it. Then you have set your feet upon the path of success.

Really inspiring me....!!!

0 comments:

 

BODY + SOUL.... my inspirations Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device